So what do I need to know about the camp?
- The camp is all on bike activity – no theory at all!
- Training is run exclusively by level 2 coaches
- Training is held on the most similar track to that years Australian Junior MX Championships
- This camp is only available to riders registered in the Junior Classes in the AJMXC
- There is a cost associated with the camp. Costs will be announced when the dates are finalised and announced
- This camp is generally held on a weekend (over 2 days) – venue permitting
- Camping is also generally available – venue permitting
- Late applications will not be considered at any stage
How can I apply for the AJMXC Training Camp?
Be a registered rider in the Junior Classes in the AJMXC.
Complete the application form (this will be released when the course dates are announced – so watch this space!).
Send your application and payment details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently in planning.
Dates, Costs and Location to be announced.
2016 Australian Junior MX Championships Training Camp
Swan Hill Motorcycle Club played host to the first Motorcycling Victoria ran AJMXC Training Camp, held on the 10th & 11th September 2016.
2016 Training Camp Articles:
- Marshall Wins Heroic Back-to-Back Titles
- Semmens Claims Two National Titles at AJMXC
- Semmens Full of Confidence Thanks to Training Camp
- AJMXC Training Camp: Day Two
- AJMXC Training Camp: Day One
- Marshall Revving Up for AJMXC Training Camp
- Cooper Looking Forward to AJMXC Training Camp
- Willingham to Coach AJMXC Training Camp
- Ross Beaton to Coach at AJMXC Training Camp
- Jades Oates First Coach for AJMXC Training Camp
- Swan Hill MCC to Host First AJMXC Training Camp