Ride Parks Australia – Ride Park Days
MA affiliated clubs now have the opportunity to run Ride Park Days that are safe and controlled non-competition riding days where families, friends and kids of all abilities can enjoy social riding. Available for riders of all ages and no club membership is required.
No Licence Required
– You do not need a state issued motorcycle licence or MA Licence
– At time of booking or at the event, you will have an option to purchase Personal Accident coverage and it is highly recommended.
– Junior KickStart Licence or Logbooks are not required.
– Discipline specific riding gear is essential. (Helmet, goggles/visor, gloves, jersey and pants or suit. Body armour recommended especially for junior off-road riders.)
– Helmets must be in good condition with no damage compromising the safety protection of the helmet.
Ride Groups – Beginner, Intermediate, Experienced
– Parents can be on track with their learner junior riders assisting them.
– Difficult or advanced technical sections of the tracks will be bypassed for RPA days to ensure riders of all abilities make it around safely and with ease.
– These days are leisure fun days, not practice days. They are not suitable for experienced racers looking for track time, practice or testing.
- State and national regulations and guidelines regarding COVID-19 must be followed at all times.
- Permit fee payable to SCB. $25- for all MX, Off Road, Trials, etc. $100- for Dirt Track
- Insurance levy = $15 for each rider ($10 to MA, $5 to SCB)
- MA annual license is not required
- SCB will invoice the club for Insurance levy upon receipt of the report
- Current valid MA license holders are still covered under the MA personal accident insurance program.
- Sign on documents and rider fees sent to SCB within 5 days.
Motorcycling Victoria are working to launch information to have all RPA events through RiderNet, to minimise the contact required at the events.
RPA Permit Application Form (applications can be made through Ridernet also)
COVID-19 Event Safety Artwork