Motorcycling Australia recently launched an exciting new national program, Ride Parks Australia (RPA) which has been designed to encourage recreational riding at existing local clubs around Australia. By using a streamlined Public Liability (PL) insurance program, Motorcycling Australia is set to make recreational riding fun, easy and affordable.
Ride Parks Australia’s – Ride Park Days (RPD) is a Motorcycling Australia (MA) brand of non-competitive and fun ride days aimed at the general riding public. The new program has also been designed to appeal to current MA members who wish to enjoy their favourite clubs and venues that choose to be part of RPA.
RPDs has been created for social and recreational riding only and provide a fantastic opportunity for the greater community and non-MA members to access their local tracks which provide a safe, family friendly environment to ride at an affordable cost.
- State and national regulations and guidelines regarding COVID-19 must be followed at all times.
- Only pre-approved Affiliated Clubs can run RPA permitted activity
- Permit fee payable to SCB. $25- for all MX, Off Road, Trials, etc. $100- for Dirt Track (TBC)
- Insurance levy = $15 for each rider ($10 to MA, $5 to SCB)
- MA annual license is not required
- SCB will invoice the club for Insurance levy upon receipt of the report
- Current valid MA license holders are still covered under the MA personal accident insurance program.
- Sign on documents and rider fees sent to SCB within 5 days.
- Operational Guidelines for off road activities are based upon RPA, except for Dirt Track where standard current operational processes should be used, e.g., officials medical etc.
- MAIL coverage does not extend to COVID-19 or any breaches of government restrictions around COVID-19.
This recommence of activity is subject to ongoing change with the state and federal updates on COVID-19.
RPA Guidelines Interim COVID-19 (no longer valid)
Setting up your Event in RiderNet (coming soon)
Motorcycling Victoria are working to launch information to have all RPA events through RiderNet, to minimise the contact required at the events.
COVID-19 Event Safety Artwork