More riding, more oftern!
Affiliated clubs now have the opportunity to run Ride Park Days that are safe and controlled non-competition riding days where families, friends and kids of all abilities can enjoy social riding. Available for riders of all ages and no club membership is required.
No Licence Required
- You do not need a state issued motorcycle licence or MA Licence
- At time of booking or at the event, you will have an option to purchase Personal Accident coverage and it is highly recommended
- Junior KickStart Licence or Logbooks are not required
- No minimum age requirement for kids
- Discipline specific riding gear is essential. (Helmet, goggles/visor, gloves, jersey and pants or suit. Body armour recommended especially for junior off-road riders.)
- Helmets must be in good condition with no damage compromising the safety protection of the helmet
- Beginner, Intermediate, Experienced
- Parents can be on track with their learner junior riders assisting them
- RPA Days are held at Affiliated Clubs and Licenced Tracks.
- Difficult or advanced technical sections of the tracks will be bypassed for RPA days to ensure riders of all abilities make it around safely and with ease
- These days are leisure fun days, not practice days. They are not suitable for experienced racers looking for track time, practice or testing
- Quads must be in dedicated Quad only sessions
- Electric bikes welcome and encouraged
Club Online Forms:
RPA Permit Application Form (applications can be made through Ridernet also)
Special Considerations for Victorian Clubs:
- State and national regulations and guidelines regarding COVID-19 must be followed at all times.
- Permit fee payable to SCB. $25- for all MX, Off Road, Trials, etc. $100- for Dirt Track
- Insurance levy = $15 for every rider ($10 to MA, $5 to SCB)
- MA Annual license is not required
- SCB will invoice the club for Insurance levy upon receipt of the report
- Current valid MA license holders are still covered under the MA personal accident insurance program
- Riders can pay an additional $15 for the MA personal accident insurance (this should be recorded on sign on sheet, and will be invoiced by SCB to the Club at the same time)
- Sign on documents and rider fees sent to SCB within 5 days, failure to do so will result in no further permits being issued to the Club.
COVID-19 Event Safety Artwork