More riding, more oftern!
No Licence Required
- you do not need to hold a Motorcycling Australia licence
- at the time of booking the event you will have an option to purchase Personal Accident Insurance for an extra $15.00 (highly recommended)
- Junior Kickstart licence or logbooks are not required
- no minimum age requirement for kids
- Discipline specific riding gear is essential. (helmet, goggles, visor, gloves, jersey and pants or suit. Body armour recommended especially for junior riders.
- Helmets must be in good condition with no damage compromising the safety protection of the helmet.
- Beginner, Intermediate, Experienced
- Parents can be on track with their learner riders to assist (must sign in on the volunteer sheet and wear the appropriate high visibility vest
RPA days are held at Affiliated clubs and licenced venues
These days are leisure fun days, not practice days.
Difficult or advanced technical sections of the track will be bypassed for RPA days to ensure the safety of all riders.
- Quad bikes must be in dedicated Quad only sessions
- electric bikes welcome and encouraged
- Discipline specific bikes to be used at venues
Special Considerations For Victorian Clubs
- Permit fee payable to Motorcycling Victoria s $35.00 for MX, Offroad, Trials etc. $100 fee is payable for Dirt Track
- Rider Levy payable for every rider is $15.00 per rider (this is public liability insurance only)
- State Controlling Body will invoice the club for levies receipt of documents
- Current valid Motorcycling Australia licence holders are still covered under the MA personal accident insurance program
- Riders are encouraged to pay an addition $15.00 for the MA personal accident insurance (this should be recorded on the sign on sheet and will be invoiced by Motorcycling Victoria to the club at the same time
- Participant sign on sheet, volunteer sign on sheets, injury reports and event report are to be sent to Motorcycling Victoria no later than 5 days after the event. Failure to do so will result in no further permits being allocated until received and a fine of up to $100 for late paperwork
Club Online Forms:
RPA Permit Application Form (applications can be made through Ridernet also)
Special Considerations for Victorian Clubs:
- State and national regulations and guidelines regarding COVID-19 must be followed at all times.
- Permit fee payable to SCB. $25- for all MX, Off Road, Trials, etc. $100- for Dirt Track
- Insurance levy = $15 for every rider ($10 to MA, $5 to SCB)
- MA Annual license is not required
- SCB will invoice the club for Insurance levy upon receipt of the report
- Current valid MA license holders are still covered under the MA personal accident insurance program
- Riders can pay an additional $15 for the MA personal accident insurance (this should be recorded on sign on sheet, and will be invoiced by SCB to the Club at the same time)
- Sign on documents and rider fees sent to SCB within 5 days, failure to do so will result in no further permits being issued to the Club.
COVID-19 Event Safety Artwork