Management Committee Expression of Interest Now Open
Have you ever wanted to get involved on a Motorcycling Victoria Management Committee, but you weren’t sure what’s involved?
Management Committees are responsible for specific tasks that include but are not limited to:
- Planning for the Development and advancement in a particular discipline or area (eg. Female Participation, Officials/Volunteers, etc)
- Responsible for the future growth of the sport
- Planning and coordinating the State Championship series for the particular discipline, or working with nominated club to fulfill and excute the series or round
- Review MA rule changes and work with the MV board of directors to review and consult on the same
- Review and approval of Open and Inter Club competition Sup Regs, and approval of Steward Appointment of the same
- Gradings of competitors (if applicable) yearly
Each committee member is invaluable to the process and our sport. For more information and to read the Management Committee Governance Policy click HERE
There are two categories of MV Management Committees and they are “Discipline” specific and “Participation or Advisory”.
To register your interest, please click on the relevant form below and send your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm Friday 16th July 2021.
Motorcycling Victoria encourage anyone who is interested in the future of this sport to submit and expression of interest and get involved.
All applications will be presented to the Motorcycling Victoria Board of Directors for review.
If you have any enquiries please call (03) 5784 2827.