MVMX have just released the 2016 Victorian Motocross Championships Supplementary Regulations.
Click here for the Supplementary Regulations for the: 2016 Victorian Senior Motocross Championships (Entries open tomorrow, February 19 on Cloudentries.com.au)
Due to clarification of some rulings for 2016 we would like to draw your attention to these:
- Juniors: Commercial body armour can be worn either over or under a riders clothing.
- Tear offs are still allowed in 2016, dependent on track ruling.
- MXD class (formerly known as U19s) is 16 –u19. Riders must be U19 at the commencement of the series March 5, 2016.
- Vets 30 to U40: Must be 30 years and under 40 years at the start of the series March 5, 2016.
- Vets 40 and over: Must be 40 and over at the start of the series March 5, 2016.
- Closed Pits: Dependent on club requirements if closed pits all bikes are to be kept in the pit area at all times when not being used for competition. Unless permission to remove the motorcycle has been granted by the Steward of the meeting. No Open Toe footwear is allowed within this pit area.
- Paddock/Open Area: Bikes are to be kept in the paddock area at all times when not being used for competition. Should a riders bike be requested to be presented to the Steward or Clerk of Course this is to be carried out immediately.
- The immediate Pre-Grid/Start Gate area will be deemed as the pit area and No Open Toe footwear is allowed within this are
- Flag Duty is provided by the hosting club for all events both Senior and Junior in 2016. Due to costs incurred by clubs to provide this on your behalf a flag levy fee is included in the entry for each bike.
- Medical costs have risen and to ensure that the best care is provided to you whilst participating the cost has been forced to be increased in 2016 for this vital service.
- Entries are submitted through Cloudentries. Riders are asked to ensure that they have a correct and current email address associated with the cloud account for the emailing of final instructions or other matters as raised
- Junior entries are now available on Cloudentries here: https://cloudentries.com.au/Event/EventForm/3487
- Senior entries will be available on Cloudentries on Friday, February 19, 2016.
We look forward to seeing you at the track during 2016!