Motorcycling Australia have released the online version of the 2020 Manual of Motorcycle Sport (MoMS).
You can view the online version of the MoMS here: www.motorcyclingvic.com.au/riders/rules/
The MoMS contains the rules and guidelines for those participating in and conducting motorcycle sport, including the General Competition Rules (GCR) as well as other relevant information and details on motorcycle sport.
The MoMS have been designed with the best interest of competitive motorcycle sport in mind, ensuring safe and fair experiences for all.
Please note the below chapters and sections with changes.
- Start – Hall of Fame Champions and MA History available at ma.org.au
- Chapter 1 – Definitions
- Chapter 1 – 220.127.116.11 e – removed
- Chapter 3 – Licensing and Endorsements
- Chapter 8 – Road Race – Machine Eligibility
- Chapter 10.16.1.5 – Flag Protocols in MX – Yellow flag on sighting lap
- Chapter 12.3 – Layout in print version corrected online
- Chapter 14.11.9 – Speedway Race Format
- Chapter 15 – Combined Dirt Track and Track Chapter. Therefore, altering the numbers of following chapters.
- Chapters 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17 – Competitors unable to lift own motorcycle
- Chapters 10, 12, 15, 18 – 50cc Auto Class Machine Requirements
- Appendix A – FIM Helmet standards now accepted
- Appendix C – Fuel Testing Procedures
- Abbreviations throughout the MoMS have been updated
- Throughout – Alterations to Electric Bike rules
If you have any queries relating to rules in your discipline you can and contact Rikki Dryden at Motorcycling Australia on (03) 9684 0512 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.