Motorcycling Victoria is seeking Expressions of Interest from a club wishing to conduct the 2016 Victorian Senior and Junior Dirt Track Championships.
In your club application please consider the following:
- Previous experience in conducting open dirt track championship meetings and major motorcycle events
- The event must be conducted in Victoria
- Club must be able to provide adequate licensed officials
- Event/race format and classes must be approved by the Motorcycling Victoria
- Venue, track length, facilities (i.e. Pits, PA, safety, First aid, shire restrictions)
- Use of transponders
- Duration; 1 or 2 day event
- Camping/accommodation facilities for travelers
Please provide your full contact details in the application.
Expression of interests must be submitted by COB for Friday, January 15, 2016 and can be submitted to Motorcycling Victoria c/o Peta Thomas – email@example.com or PO BOX 3 Broadford, VIC, 3658.