The Preston Motorcycle Club wishes to announce changes that have been made to the Victorian Road Race Championships from 2017 to 2018, these changes include the addition of some classes.
- Introduction of a Formula 400 class,
- Introduction of a Supermono class,
- New classes for the 600cc bikes in the Formula 1 Pre-Modern and P7 races, so they are no longer competing directly against the 1000cc bikes,
- All support classes now have four races with progressive grids and,
- Superbike, Supersport 600’s, Supersport 300’s and Moto 3/125 races have all been extended.
Check out the Supp Regs, released earlier this week, for more details and/or contact the Preston Motorcycle Club with any questions.