Motorcycling Victoria (MV), is affiliated with the national body of motorcycling sport in Australia- Motorcycling Australia.
Motorcycling Victoria is the controlling body for motorcycling sport and recreation in Victoria and is a non-profit organisation.
MV currently has in excess of 6,000 licence holders, over 20 licences venues and over 60 affiliated clubs!
Established in 1928, MV issues competitive and recreational licences which allow riders to compete or participate in recreational motorcycling events. MV also has over 60 affiliated clubs and provides permits to these clubs to conduct events.
MV licences and permits provide a range of benefits including insurance, a calendar of events and access to quality tracks, venues and professionally run events.
MV is responsible for:
– Issuing licences to riders, competitors and volunteers;
– Issuing permits to clubs and promoters to conduct events;
– Affiliation and insurance cover for clubs and participants;
– Conducting training programs for volunteers (Officials & Coaches);
– Communicating with members;
– Working with clubs, promoters, park owners and the State Government on motorcycling issues.