Motorcycling Australia (MA) is now calling for expressions of interest for Minders as part of the 2018 Australian Trial des Nations team. The FIM Trial des Nations is a prestigious worldwide event in which the world’s elite trial competitors compete against each other at Sokolov, Czech Republic from 22nd – 23rd September 2018.
Minders are a crucial to the success of the Australian Team!
This is your opportunity to assist the team and represent Australia on a world stage. MA will shortly announce the Australian Team.
Those eager to play a crucial part in the performance of the Australian Team are welcome to apply. MA are looking for experienced and confident motorcycle Minders where possible.
As one of two minders for the Australian FIM Trial des Nations Team of 2018, you will be required to be away for approximately 10 days to cover the events on the 22nd and 23rd of September.
- Adhere to all instructions from the Team Manager
- Prepared to work for the whole team rather than specific riders
- Physically fit and strong enough to complete your tasks for two consecutive events
- Team Mechanic when required
- Communicate clearly with riders whilst in the section
- Catch for multiple riders
- Carry a 15kg backpack during practice and competition
- Assist the team manger with day to day duties
Minders will be responsible for their own expenses for the duration of the trip.
This is a great opportunity for the successful applicants to experience International events and to be part of an Australian Team. So what are you waiting for? This is your chance to join the team as it competes in Czech Republic.