Take the next step in your board career.
Applications are now open for the Victorian Government’s Women’s Board Leadership program. In partnership with the Australian Institute of Company Directors and Leadership Victoria, this scholarship program provides women with governance training, mentoring and networking to advance their board careers.
Apply for a scholarship today. Applications close at 5 pm 22 June 2018.
The program is open to women in Victoria with experience on a community or government board or committee of management.
You will have access to a range of governance courses from the Australian Institute of Company Directors and Leadership Victoria. The program includes coaching, mentoring, and coursework that will develop your governance knowledge and leadership skills.
The program offers comprehensive packages to support women to strengthen or master their board skills. Program elements include:
- Foundations of Directorship™
- Board Leadership for Aboriginal Women
- Board Leadership for Culturally Diverse Women
- Company Directors Course™
- Self Advocacy and Presenting for Success in Interviews Workshop
- Boardroom Effectiveness for Women™
- One-on-one mentoring