The Motorcycling Victoria Elite Rider Training Camps, are seminar and lecture based training. There is no motorcycle riding at these camps, the only practical training is fitness and personal training.
This opportunity is for those aged 15 to 18 (inclusive).
To ensure each rider is given adequate attention the camp numbers are limited to a maximum of 10 riders.
Topics discussed include but aren’t limited to:
- Media Training
- Injury Prevention
- Sports Psychology
There are also exciting guest speakers, and other surprises in store for those who attend!
How can I apply for the 2018 Elite Rider Training Camp?
Applications for the 2018 Elite Rider Training Camp have now closed!
However for future reference the process is:
Step 1: The rider needs to complete an expression of interest form for the Elite Rider Training Camp.
Step 2: The rider is then sent a formal application/selection criteria to complete.
Step 3: Application forms are then reviewed by the Motorcycling Victoria selection panel. The panel will then determine which riders will be invited to attend.
2018 Elite Rider Training Camp Details:
- To be held in the September school holidays (exact date TBC).
- Open to riders aged 15-18 (inclusive)
- Expression of interest form NOW CLOSED!
- Late applications will not be considered at any stage
- There will be a cost to the rider to attend this Camp (this will go towards the riders accommodation and group activity). The majority of the costs are covered by MV (coaches, presenters, fitness training, breakfast/lunch/dinner, resources, facilities etc.), the exact cost is TBC.
- Any questions please contact Mark via email@example.com
2017 Elite Rider Training Camp
2017 Elite Rider Training Camp Articles