Seven Day Lockdown To Keep Victorians Safe
From 8PM Thursday 5th August until Thursday 12th August, Victorians will be subject to lockdown restrictions.
Once again there will only be five (5) reasons to leave your home:
- Getting the food and the supplies you need,
- Exercising for up to two hours
- Care or caregiving,
- Authorised work or education if you can’t do it from home, or
- To get vaccinated at the nearest possible location.
Please Note: Shopping and exercise must be done within 5km of your home or the nearest location. Face masks will remain mandatory indoors (not at home) and outdoors unless an exception applies.
Private gatherings are not permitted. Public gatherings are not permitted. Exercise is limited to two people.
Schools will close, with primary and secondary school students returning to remote learning.
We understand this is frustrating, and if you are struggling and need to talk, there are resouces available:
- Lifeline on 13 11 14
- Kids Helpline on 1800 551 800
- MensLine Australia on 1300 789 978
- Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 659 467
- Beyond Blue on 1300 22 46 36
- Headspace on 1800 650 890
To download or access the information directly please click on the below links: