The Women Leaders in Sport (WLIS) grant program is an Australian Government initiative.
THE Women Leaders in Sport (WLIS) grant program (formally Sport Leadership Grants and Scholarships for Women) is an Australian Government initiative that is managed by the Australian Sports Commission (ASC) in partnership with the Australian Government Office for Women.
The WLIS grant program provides female administrators, coaches and officials with opportunities to undertake intermediate or advanced training within an existing pathway in the sport industry to reach their leadership potential.
There are two types of grants available:
- Individual grant of up to $5,000 per annum.
- Organisation grant of up to $10,000 per annum.
Grants are available in the following categories:
- Communications, media and marketing.
- Governance (board/committees).
- Management and administration.
Applications are now open
To submit an application please visit the related link below: