Aims & Objectives
Motorcycling Australia introduced the National Officials' Accreditation Scheme (NOAS) in 1994, which aims to:
- Increase confidence and competence in officiating ability;
- Improve communication skills;
- Promote progressive improvement in officiating knowledge and expertise;
- Provide a credible education and training process to attract new officials and retain existing ones; and
- Endure a uniform approach to officiating throughout the country.
Please click on the links below to find out more information: